The Haven relies on the public’s generosity.
1. Please support us by sending your donation to :
|Talhado Children’s Haven
||First National Bank
|Humansdorp branch code
2. Wish List
Alternatively donors often prefer to contribute services and goods instead of money. Please visit the Haven’s Wish List for details of what is needed.
However on an ongoing basis the following are always needed:-
- Paper – used or unused
- Pencils – HB
- Colouring pencils, crayons, kokis
- Poster paints
- Balls – any kind of balls i.e. rugby, soccer, play, tennis etc
- Toy Cars and trucks – boys LOVE playing with these! Preferably tough quality.
- Dressing-up clothes
3. My School Card
Apply for a My School Card at your local Woolworths outlet or other participating retail companies and nominate Talhado Pre-Primary School as your beneficiary. The Haven will then get the percentage proceeds every time you swipe your card when making purchases.
4. Adopt the Haven and Earn BEE Score Card Points
By adopting the Talhado Childrens’ Haven as a social responsibility project, South Africa companies can earn valuable BEE score card points. All South African companies are required to present their BEE score card when their BEE status is under scrutiny.
For more information on any of these options contact Lesley Moore on 082 556 1050.